ATTENTION: Rehearsal is on hold until further notice. Keep up with your lines and review your choreography so we can pick up as soon as we're able. Thank You!
Schedule for 3/9-3/14
ALL REHEARSALS ARE IN ROOM G100 UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
For any questions please email Mr. Dashew if it is related to music rehearsal, Mrs. Dashew if it is related to dance rehearsal, and Mrs. Roos for stage rehearsal.
Please also remember that all conflicts needed to be approved at the time of auditions.
No additional conflicts will be accepted.
Sat 3/14 CANCELED
Schedule for 3/16-3/21
Mon 3/16 CANCELED
- MUSIC - 3:00 - 4:00 Roxie, Velma, Billy, Amos, Mama
- 4:00 - 4:30 Ensemble members 1 - 12
- 4:30 - 4:50 - Hunyak, Andrew, Avery, Dan, Ultan
- 4:50 - 6:00 - Roxie, Amos, Billy
Wed 3/18 - FULL CAST OFF-BOOK DAY (this means no scripts)
- 4:00 - 6:00 First run thru “work thru” - FULL CAST CALLED
Thurs 3/19 - OFF
- 2:00 - 3:00 Everyone is on call - we will post a list after Wednesday’s run thru.
- 3:00 - 5:30 Full run thru - FULL CAST CALLED
Sat 3/21 -
- 11:45 - 1:00 - Costume Parade (FULL CAST CALLED): CHECK COSTUME PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- 1:00 - 2:30 Make-up workshop
- 1:00 - 1:45 - All female roles - makeup
- 1:45 - 2:30 - All male roles
- 1:45 - 3:15 - Wig fitting: Please pin curl your hair before your fitting (you can come to rehearsal with your hair pin curled)
Called for wig fitting: