Musical Theater at Bethlehem Central High School
Thank you to all who helped make Titanic, the Musical a fantastic and (um) titanic production! We, the directors, cast and crew, are eternally grateful to all who contributed their time, their talents, and their treasure to making this a wonderful experience for students and community alike. Special thanks to:
Mr. Doemel and the faculty and staff of BCHS
The BCHS Custodial team
Committee Coordinator, Tara O'Keefe
Our committee chairs
Our parent volunteers
New Village Deli
Mr. Kirby, the Photographer
And especially YOU, the members of our Bethlehem Community who give our students such a supportive and enthusiastic audience!
Cast of Titanic, the Musical
The evolution of Titanic, the Musical
Thank you to all of our committee chairs for all of your hard work!
- Costumes (Chairs: Andi Adamczyk, Tara O'Keeffe, Mary Convertino)
- Props (Chairs: Eileen Fitzgerald, Michelle Janston)
- Hair & Makeup (Chair: Debbie Pistilli)
- Ticket Sales (Chairs: Audrey Roettgers, Donna Patterson)
- Flower Sales (Chair: Tinker Pachter)
- Concessions (Chair: Valerie Ayers)
- Publicity (Chair: Michelle Barriere)
- Memorabilia (cast tee shirts, photo) (Chair: Colleen Carroll)
- Cast Party (Chairs: Chris Hull, Michelle Barriere)
- Program: (Chair: Kristin Tierney)
- Tech Week Food Committee: (Chairs: Tom Napierski, Terisita Barcia)
**A special "thank you" to this year's Committee Coordinators: Tara O'Keeffe and Dawn Paty**
Committee Chairs: Do you need something posted to the site? An announcement? A link? A document? Contact Mary Convertino for assistance.
Bethlehem Theater Support Group
Attention all parents: Do you love Stage 700? Are you looking for ways to get involved? Would you like to support our programs and student scholarships? The Bethlehem Theater Support Group is a comprised of parents looking to support the theater arts programs at Bethlehem Central High School.
ATTENTION: December 7th-9th: TWON (Theatre Without a Net) will be performing Almost Maine, a play by John Cariani. Ticket sales for cast and crew begin November 20th. Ticket sales to the General Public will begin December 1st in the HS Lobby from 11-1. Don't delay, get your tickets today! Congratulations on three wonderful performances! Thank you to all of our student crew and parent volunteers; this production couldn't happen without your good work!