Musical Theater at Bethlehem Central High School
Attention all Cast and Crew
CAST please click here for This Week's Rehearsal Schedule (or click on "Rehearsal Schedule" in the menu).
COSTUME FITTINGS: Please check the Costume Page to see if you are called.
NEEDED: Props for the Titanic. Please click here to see if you can help us find these items. Thank you!
Public ticket pre-sale dates:
- Wednesday March 20th from 8:15-9:30 at the Slingerlands Elementary School
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 from 6 to 9PM in the Gym Lobby (evening of the District Band Festival Performance)
- Wednesday March 27th from 11-1:30 at the Slingerlands Elementary School
- Saturday, March 30, 2019 from 11AM to 2PM in the Auditorium Lobby
- Lunch times during the week of the performance in the Library/Cafeteria Lobby.
REMINDER: HEADSHOTS for Cast and Crew: Mr Kirby has volunteered to do the head shots for Titanic. We will be taking these on Sunday March 3 in Room D227. Please wear a black shirt/turtleneck. The call is as follows:
Last Name A through M - 10:30-11:15
Last Name N through Z- 11:15- 12:30
** IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT AT THE ASSIGNED TIME: Please email Mrs O'Keeffe (email@example.com) to make other arrangements. We want everyone to have a picture!!
The following committees still need some willing parent volunteers. Please contact Tara O'Keeffe (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up.
- Costumes (Chairs: Andi Adamczyk, Tara O'Keeffe, Mary Convertino)
- Props (Chairs: Eileen Fitzgerald, Michelle Janston)
- Hair & Makeup (Chair: Debbie Pistilli)
- Ticket Sales (Chairs: Audrey Roettgers, Donna Patterson)
- Flower Sales (Chair: Tinker Pachter)
- Concessions (Chair: Valerie Ayers)
- Publicity (Chair: Michelle Barriere)
- Memorabilia (cast tee shirts, photo) (Chair: Colleen Carroll)
- Cast Party (Chairs: Chris Hull, Michelle Barriere)
- Program: (Chair: Kristin Tierney)
- Tech Week Food Committee: (Chairs: Tom Napierski, Terisita Barcia)
**A special "thank you" to this year's Committee Coordinators: Tara O'Keeffe and Dawn Paty**
Committee Chairs: Do you need something posted to the site? An announcement? A link? A document? Contact Mary Convertino for assistance.
Bethlehem Theater Support Group
Attention all parents: Do you love Stage 700? Are you looking for ways to get involved? Would you like to support our programs and student scholarships? The Bethlehem Theater Support Group is a comprised of parents looking to support the theater arts programs at Bethlehem Central High School.
ATTENTION: December 7th-9th: TWON (Theatre Without a Net) will be performing Almost Maine, a play by John Cariani. Ticket sales for cast and crew begin November 20th. Ticket sales to the General Public will begin December 1st in the HS Lobby from 11-1. Don't delay, get your tickets today! Congratulations on three wonderful performances! Thank you to all of our student crew and parent volunteers; this production couldn't happen without your good work!